We just wanted to update you all about the COVID Regulations that we have put in place to make our seasons safe and fun for all!
- Social distancing will be enforced at practices and games as much as possible
- limited/no stunting will be utilized to minimize contact (excluding competitive)
- Hand sanitizer will be provided by coaches
- Importance on using own apparel, own poms, own water
- When will masks be required?
- When you enter the school building for any reason
- On the bus
- When visiting concession stands at games
- When using the restroom at games
- Whenever coaches deem it necessary – masks will be needed at all times
- When are masks optional?
- When practicing
- When cheering at games
- Masks will become mandatory if social distancing rules are broken and/or are not followed at the coaches discretion
- Other game safety regulations will be created and shared as we get closer to games
- Symptom check/temperature check every time they come in the building, if you have symptoms you must sit out for 2 weeks and have a negative test to come back/doctor’s note